20 Point Checklist for Move Out Cleaning
Are you among those lucky guys who are moving into a new apartment? Are you thrilled with an idea of changing your living area but get scared of all dust and grime that needs to be cleaned before you leave?
Yeah, we know how you feel now. You’re sick and tired of packing all your possessions into numerous boxes, and the idea of move out cleaning makes you crazy. House cleaning just is not your favorite pastime activity!
Cheer up! There are a lot of ways to make your move smoother. With our 20-point checklist for move out cleaning you’ll easily make your house or apartment sparkling and get new inhabitants happy.
- Wash all the shelves removed from your refrigerator, clean the fridge inside and out and don’t forget about surfaces underneath and behind the fridge.
- Thoroughly clean your oven on the top, outside, around the burners, under oven and vent hood. Use steel wool to scrub all the dust and grease from stove grates, drip pans and top surface.
- Clean all the cabinets and drawer fronts, wash and disinfect all countertops.
- Clean out a dishwasher machine inside and out.
- Thoroughly wash the windows, sinks and faucets, clean the walls and doors to remove grease and grime.
- Clean and wax the kitchen floor.
- After removing all the furniture vacuum the carpet and mop the floor, clean the baseboards.
- Clean the windows and window tracks.
- Clean the walls, corners and ceilings making sure you’ve removed the cobwebs if any.
- Wash light fixtures and replace burned out light bulbs if necessary.
- Sweep and mop the bare floors to get rid of dust, clean baseboards, walls, doors and ceiling making sure they’re free of mold and mildew.
- Clean out mirrors, bathroom drawers and shelves.
- Scrub the toilet inside and out, wash the sink, countertops, shower, faucet and vanity.
- Thoroughly vacuum the carpet and edges by baseboards to get rid of the dust and dirt.
- Take down light globes and clean them, remove burned bulbs and replace them with new ones.
- Wipe out the sliding glass door making sure it’s cleaned from both sides, clean windows, window sills and tracks, wash and dust blinds.
- Remove cobwebs, thoroughly clean walls, corners and ceilings.
- Remove all the garbage and personal belongings, wash out waste bins.
- Scrub the porch stairs removing all the grass stains.
- Clean all outside lights you have by the front and back doors.
Still not sure if you can cope with your house move out cleaning on your own?
Let White Gloves Kleaning Services handle all move out cleaning for you. With our home cleaning service you may rest assured that your house will be taken care of by highly professional cleaners who know how to make your house sparkle in no time.
Contact us at 281-997-5463 today and forget about all the frustrations associated with move out cleaning!